Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Been A While...

So sorry I haven't posted in a while.... I have been extremely busy (and lazy lol).. also I have been out of town. I went to Kentucky this past weekend for a family reunion.. and boy did we have a blast! We had family there from Chicago, Fort Payne, Memphis, and Arkansas. It was so great seeing family that I haven't seen in a long time and also meeting family I had never met. Bentley sure did have a great time... He didn't sleep very well, but he was super friendly and rode extremely well. I oculdn't have asked for a better child! Anyways, I have still been working on a few crafts and I can't wait to finish them so I can post them on here for all of you to see! Hopefully, by this evening I can have one of them finished.. but I really doubt it lol. Something that I have been working on is a "vision board" for our home. I have been making this so my husband and I can "improve" our home and make it how we want it. It is only a little over a year old, but there are tons of things we want to do to it. We are almost finished fencing in the backyard, getting the ditch in front of our house tiled so we can extend our yard, and hopefully going to get our fountain/pond done next weekend (wish we could do it this weekend, but Joey's family is coming in for a reunion). Some other things I have on our board are building an arbor type thing over our back patio so we can use it more, getting grass to grow and planting flowers/a small garden, and finally finding the perfect furniture for our porches ( joe and I hardly agree on things like this lol). Hopefully before long, I can get some of things accomplished and put on here... I really suggest making a "vision board" for whatever you want- whether it be yourself, your children, your home, etc.- so you can see your goals and it makes it easier for you to reach/accomplish them! I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy the first day of summer and the longest day of the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment